Tuesday, June 11, 2013

40th wedding anniversary flip flap invitation

I must admit, just as much as I try to avoid rush orders, sometimes it's fun to take on that challenge.

That was exactly the case for this order, and also because I could not turn these clients down. They were returning clients, and I always try to give priority to clients who trusts me with their invitations and favors. :)

I was informed on a Wednesday afternoon, and they needed to pick up by Saturday afternoon.  And so, soon as I got the details for the event, I went ahead with it.  And glad to announce that I made the deadline with a few hours to spare. :)

Here is a flip flap invitation for a 40th wedding anniversary.

The color theme is red with black and white damask pattern.














No comments:

Post a Comment