Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sanrio Candyland theme for a 1st birthday invitation

Here is the most recent project I am working on, yes, I am still working on the remaining half of this order. :)

It's a Sanrio Candyland inspired invitation for a little girl who's turning one!


Hello Kitty and My Melody as main characters.


Photo swivels upward to reveal the invitation details.
A location map can be found at the back side of the invitation. 


I was supposed to use just pink for the scalloped circle, but I couldn't resist the candy colored combination card stock I had, so I went ahead and used all six colors! I used We R Memory Keepers textured cardstock.
 

Scalloped circles were cut with a Cricut Expression II machine.
They came out perfect!
I love how these turned out, most especially the candy color combination. :)

"Really love your creativity,
I thought color pink only but you surprised me in different pastel colors,
love it!"
-Vinnie Uy-Sia 
 

Round swivel style invitation

- Packaged in clear resealable plastic

*Minimum order of 30 pcs.
Swatches N Hues is based in Quezon City, Philippines
Ships domestically via Philfox Courier and internationally via DHL or Philpost

No comments:

Post a Comment