Saturday, August 25, 2012

Jack Daniel's themed party

I had a blast working on the concept of this particular order.

I was getting somewhat bored with the redundant themes of the invitations I have recently worked on, and it was very exciting to finally get to work on a unique theme for a first birthday party. :)

I suggested this concept to Patrick and he immediately gave it a go. :)

Personalized Jack Daniel's whiskey bottle and box packaging for the invitations.


He wanted 2 design versions for the invitations, the Jack Daniel's old No. 7 and the Tennessee Honey.


Label design concept for the magnets, bag tags and bottle openers.






9 comments:

  1. HI! I am planning a 21st birthday party for my son in the States. I am very interested in your Jack Daniel's invitations. What is the cost and postage for these very unique invitations?
    Monica Ignacio
    pnkbuggy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope these are still available for purchase. :-) PLEASE email me instructions for ordering. Thank you, Tameca White mommameca@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am planning a 30th birthday party. I am interested in the Jack Daniel bottle openers. Please send me a message on pricing and how quick i can have these.

    contact me : adoro@bcnyintl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am planning a Birthday party and would like to know prices on you bottle invites. Please contact me at salmar_10@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please contact me regarding personalized jack daniels bottle openers and cupcake toppers and water bottle wrappers.
    corbyelizabeth@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello how much for the personalized bottle openers ?

    Email: kjds_12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello..how much for the personalized bottle openers?

    Thank you

    Email : mjlc_06870@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my fiance's 40th Birthday is next month... his favorite drink is Jim Beam Fire... love the liquor bottle theme. Prices??? Please for all items and time frame for ordering them. Please and thank you. M1cha3l5.girl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Want to order some for my hubby’s 40th.
    Jesslovespugs@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete