Saturday, August 25, 2012

Jack Daniel's themed party

I had a blast working on the concept of this particular order.

I was getting somewhat bored with the redundant themes of the invitations I have recently worked on, and it was very exciting to finally get to work on a unique theme for a first birthday party. :)

I suggested this concept to Patrick and he immediately gave it a go. :)

Personalized Jack Daniel's whiskey bottle and box packaging for the invitations.


He wanted 2 design versions for the invitations, the Jack Daniel's old No. 7 and the Tennessee Honey.


Label design concept for the magnets, bag tags and bottle openers.






5 comments:

  1. HI! I am planning a 21st birthday party for my son in the States. I am very interested in your Jack Daniel's invitations. What is the cost and postage for these very unique invitations?
    Monica Ignacio
    pnkbuggy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope these are still available for purchase. :-) PLEASE email me instructions for ordering. Thank you, Tameca White mommameca@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am planning a 30th birthday party. I am interested in the Jack Daniel bottle openers. Please send me a message on pricing and how quick i can have these.

    contact me : adoro@bcnyintl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am planning a Birthday party and would like to know prices on you bottle invites. Please contact me at salmar_10@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please contact me regarding personalized jack daniels bottle openers and cupcake toppers and water bottle wrappers.
    corbyelizabeth@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete