Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mini haul & 1st Cricut project

I have been eyeing the Cricut Expression II for quite some time already, but local resellers are selling it for quite a hefty amount, hefty meaning more than my budget would allow :)

It so happened that my aunt who lives in the United States was scheduled to come home in celebration of another aunt's birthday.

Despite my hesitation, as I don't want her to be hassled carrying things I asked her to buy for me, I finally asked the favor. (I really wanted it so bad!)

Here are the items! (*happy!*)

My aunt actually brought these as her baggage!

I was so thankful for the favor, the least I could do was to make something for her using the Cricut.  

On the right side of the photo is the first Cricut project I made, it's a thank you desk standee for my aunt.

Thanks again satz!



No comments:

Post a Comment