Thursday, March 19, 2015

Carnival invitation for a birthday girl

Please support my mom's cancer battle. 
Read about her cancer story at http://www.youcaring.com/Fefightscancer


*********************************

Finally... An update!

I did a Circus/Carnival invitation last year for a birthday boy in the same free standing pop up style. Here is the link to that one: http://swatchesnhues.blogspot.com/2014/08/circus-and-carnival-themed-birthday.html.

When I got another order for this design, I thought it would be fun to create another version with a girly theme this time, afterall it's for a birthday girl!

So here it is, the free standing pop up style Carnival invitation for girls!
Cutesy colors were used to replace the classic red, blue and yellow theme.  I also created a fancy Carnival sign.








2 comments:

  1. That carnival invitation for a birthday party is just fantastic idea. You made it wonderfully. Well, I think I should also give this type of invitation to my guests for inviting them in a birthday party in Boston venues.

    ReplyDelete