Friday, January 16, 2015

Bubble Guppies themed aquarium invites

Please support my mom's cancer battle. 
Read about her cancer story at http://www.youcaring.com/Fefightscancer


*********************************

This is another late post. :)

It's such a wonderful feeling when client's come back for seconds. ;)

I did Alexis' 1st birthday Minnie Mouse invitations, and it was a delight to have received an email from her mom, Nichole, after a year requesting for me to do her 2nd birthday party invitations as well.

Bubble, bubble, bubble, guppies, guppies, guppies...

I proposed this aquarium diecut style invitation to her and she loved the idea. She requested to use the different characters for the invitation's front design, and it was also what I had in mind. :)









nd 

9 comments:

  1. how much is a pack or what are your prices?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much for your Bubble Guppies Invitation Pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, can you send me a quotation about 30 pz please

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I get more info on the bubble guppies invitations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking to purchase some of the bubble guppies invites. Pricing and ordering information?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need this for my sons invites ! Please get back to me ASAP !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to purchase some of these. Can you send me information on pricing and ordering please?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Can I get pricing info?

    ReplyDelete