Monday, June 16, 2014

Frozen themed invitation

Please support my mom's cancer battle. 
Read about her cancer story at http://www.youcaring.com/Fefightscancer


*********************************

I am really proud of this creation.

It never occurred to me that so many people will be interested and so many kids will love this invitation style when I first thought of it.

I have actually turned down several orders for this style since I can no longer accommodate, so please please be reminded to always consider your HANDMADE invitation supplier ahead of time.  A 3-month early booking sounds just right, if you can book even earlier that would be best.

To date, this is the fifth time I did this style (but each one was tweaked differently to keep it one of its kind).

This time, the snow on the trees were made more prominent and Olaf had something to say (or think of). :)

The coordinating envelope is an optional add-on.












Here are favor tags to match the Frozen party theme.



No comments:

Post a Comment