Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Frozen theme gate fold invitation for a 7th birthday party

Please support my mom's cancer battle. 
Read about her cancer story at http://www.youcaring.com/Fefightscancer

*********************************

I've gotten so many inquiries since I posted the first Frozen themed gate fold invitation, here is another take for that in demand design. :)

The castle looked wonderful, the touch of purple looks good overall complimenting Anna as part of the design.

These are now on their way to Miami, Florida!  Enjoy the beach, Olaf. :)

Enjoy the photos!














2 comments:

  1. Hi, i love your frozen birthday invitations. I wish you have a tutorial, i want this invitation for my daughter. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you share a tutorial or willing to sell it ina SVG format?

    ReplyDelete