Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Midsummer Night's Dream wedding invitation

I am so excited to share this post with everyone!

This is by far the most tedious invitation I have worked on.
It's also the first handcrafted wedding invitation order I got and the biggest invitation order as well.  Thank you for the opportunity, Eileen.

The theme is A Midsummer Night's Dream.  Color motif are shades of orchid and lavender.  The overall look and feel is slightly vintage and rustic.

It's such a fun project to do, if I can only spend all my time on this project I would.  Everything is handmade.  From the pocket enclosure to the flowers.

To date, it has taken me more than two weeks to finish 75 sets.








Here's a closer look on some of the details.
There was a lot of punching and die cutting. :)







Half of this order was shipped out today, I'm currently working on finishing the remaining 75 sets. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment