Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Best selling Jack Daniel's packaging inspired invitation

I am quite proud of this invitation I initially made for a first birthday party, as requested by the celebrant's dad who's a Jack Daniel's lover, I think. :)

It is inspired by the Jack Daniel's packaging, the Jack Daniel's bottle which is enclosed in a box packaging.

This particular invitation captured the interest of several of my international clients, and I'm very happy because I can say that it is an original concept.

I have now made this for two international clients, both for a 50th birthday party in the USA.

This one was recently celebrated in Las Vegas!








This one was shipped and received last week.
As you may have noticed, there is a variation as to where the addressees details were positioned.  This can entirely be customized to the client's liking.










No comments:

Post a Comment