Thursday, May 23, 2013

Vintage airplane theme suitcase favor box

Please support my mom's cancer battle. 
Read about her cancer story at http://www.youcaring.com/Fefightscancer


*********************************

I love doing projects based on client's requests.
As I specialize in customizing invitations and other party essentials, it is refreshing to create something new every once in a while. :)

I worked around the vintage airplane theme for a baby boy, and used the colors red, navy and light blue as the main color scheme.
Here is my version of a suitcase inspired favor box.

Each favor box bears the name of the recipient. :)



  
50pcs. suitcase favor box



Suitcase favor box
- 6" x 4.5" x 1.5"
*Minimum order of 30 pcs.

Swatches N Hues is based in Quezon City, Philippines. 
Ships domestically via Philfox Courier or LBC and internationally via DHL or Philpost
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I can't seem to find the price for these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! How much for 50 suitcase favor boxes shipped to Puerto Rico?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! How much for 50 suitcase favor boxes shipped to Puerto Rico?

    ReplyDelete