Saturday, December 15, 2012

Mad science themed easel style 7th birthday invitation

This week have been the busiest, most stressful week of the year.

Not with get togethers, speaking of which I actually missed one last night since I was dealing with this deadline, but with projects and events for Poparazzi Photobooth.

It's 10 days before Christmas and I haven't had the chance to shop for presents for my Godchildren!  I'm lucky there's only two of them. :)

Here is a display invite for a mad science themed party.
A mad science project on a MAD WEEK! What a coincidence?! :)


I recreated the lab equipment image from a file sent to me by the client, did a paper tole technique to give it some depth.







The rest of the invitations were made into ticket style as the client requested.





I am quite excited to finish all my deadlines for the year so that I can get into the festive mood.

Easel style invitation
- Coordinating envelope is optional
- Sticker seal is optional
*Minimum order of 30 pcs.
Ticket style invitation
- Ticket holder/enclosure and band optional
Swatches N Hues is based in Quezon City, Philippines
Ships domestically via Philfox Courier and internationally via DHL or Philpost





No comments:

Post a Comment