Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Princess and castle themed easel invitation for a baptismal

The only princess themed invitation I have worked on prior to this project was for a debut party.  It was nice to be able to come up with another princess inspired invitation which was less formal but rather cute and fun.

It's for the baptismal celebration of a baby girl named Reena. :)

Tools used:
Cricut Expression II
Once Upon a Princess cartridge
Tonic Studios Super Trimmer 
EK Success 2.25" scallop circle punch
EK Success 1.5" scallop square punch

Supplies used:
Bazzill basics Cupcake
Bazzill basics Grape Delight



For added bling, I used a metallic pink gel pen for the monogram crown.










I could not find an available envelope close to the color theme used in this project, so I just made myself one. 
I think it looks really pretty and coordinated with the invitation.




After a week of cutting, inking and assembling, I have finally completed this order of 50 pcs.



Easel style invitation
- Coordinating envelope is optional
- Sticker seal is optional
*Minimum order of 30 pcs.
Swatches N Hues is based in Quezon City, Philippines
Ships domestically via Philfox Courier and internationally via DHL or Philpost

No comments:

Post a Comment