Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CARS themed pop box style for 2nd birthday invitation

Client BheBhe reached me via Facebook, she's based in Australia and came home for a vacation a month after we first talked/chatted. (I liked it that she placed her order really early on, giving me plenty of time to work on her orders.)

She wanted something special for her son Max's CARS themed 2nd Birthday party, and so I suggested a pop box invitation and she loved it!

I must say, this invitation style takes a LOT of time producing.  It took lots and lots of cutting/trimming and adhesives!  Good thing I had plenty of time to work on it. :)








Pop box style invitation
- Shipped flat to save space
- Top cover requires minimal assembly
The box can be shipped fully assembled upon client's advice. 
This will require a bigger box to ship.

*Minimum order of 30 pcs.
Swatches N Hues is based in Quezon City, Philippines
Ships domestically via Philfox Courier and internationally via DHL or Philpost

No comments:

Post a Comment