Thursday, May 17, 2012

Barbie inspired birthday invitation

Client Monette initially inquired for a ticket type invitation for her daughter's upcoming 7th birthday party.

I was glad she was open to my suggestion for a different style since I personally find ticket type invites to be too plain.

My initial proposal was to have hot pink and black motif, but client Monette said she wanted something colorful without black.

And so I put behind that posh/glam image of Barbie I initially had in mind, and reset my mind to something pink, fancy and feminine.
And here is what I came up with.  






Lacy trim, can it get more feminine that this? :)



 She also ordered some "Thank You" tags.


Yes, these are braided by hand.


"Thank you Jen, my daughter loved the invitations,
she's already very excited for her party!"
-Monette Filamor



No comments:

Post a Comment